The Workplace Mental Health Audit includes:
- A review of your HR policies and procedures to find mental health pitfalls
- An action plan for you to connect with your team about potential concerns and how to address them
- Recommendations for policies to help your team stay mentally and physically safe while public health orders remain in place
With the Audit, you’ll
- Have a plan that supports employee mental health, which in turn supports your business
- Know what your employees are concerned about
- Have plans & policies in place to address common concerns
- Have the starting point for your Mental Health at Work Strategy.
Ready to find out more?
Book a consultation today.